We are corporate law service agency that helps clients maximizing returns to creditors,deliver absolute economic confidence by supporting those who are in financial difficulty, tackling financial wrongdoing. For more than a decade, our firm has been constantly recognized as a leading provider of insolvency services.
At Valeo consults, our mission is to provide business organizations and their creditors with effective, quick and cost-effective medium of resolving a financially distressed company’s insolvency or transition.
The Following Are The Insolvency Services We Offer:
We administer bankruptcies and debt relief orders
• We look into the affairs of companies in liquidation, making reports of any director misconduct
• We investigate trading companies and take action to wind them up and/or disqualify the directors if there is evidence of misconduct
• We act as trustee/liquidator where no private sector insolvency practitioner is in place
• We issue redundancy payments from the National Insurance Fund
• We work to disqualify unfit directors in all corporate failures
• We deal with bankruptcy and debt relief restrictions orders and undertakings
• We act as a impartial source of information for the public on insolvency and redundancy matters
• We advise BEIS ministers and other government departments and agencies on insolvency and redundancy related issues
• We investigate and prosecute breaches of company and insolvency legislation and other criminal offences on behalf of BEIS